HOW TO SAVE ON CAR INSURANCE!
APPLICABLE TO ALL VEHICLES!
13 TIPS ON HOW TO SAVE ON CAR INSURANCE!
(CAR, TRUCK, MOTORCYCLE, ETC)
1. A Couple Tips on How to Save on Car insurance.( Car, Truck, Motorcycle, Etc.)
2. Shop around for your car insurance- the purpose of an Insurance Broker is to get the best policy for their clients.
3. Compare insurance costs before you buy a vehicle.
4. Raise your deductible/ excess (2-3% of claim deducted for settlement to avoid paying minor claims) to get a lower premium
5. Seek out reputable Insurers.
6. Add and Remove benefits as needed.( Loss of Use, Waiver of Excess, Windscreen Coverage, Roadside Assistance,Persocal Accident Benefit)
7. Manage your Drivers( Limit by age or Driving Experience)
8. Reduce optional insurance coverage on your older car. Reduce Comprehensive to Third Party Fire and Theft or Third Party Only)
P.S "Fully" Comprehensive is just a myth.
9. Bundle your insurance and/or stick with the same company to get Other Policy discounts
10. Maintain a good credit history by making payments on time and avoid cancellation.
11. Take advantage of low mileage discounts.
12. Ask about group insurance ( Fleet Insurance)
13. Seek out other discounts ( Female Driver, New Car, Other Policy and many more)